- Shimelle Laine's "Learn Something New Every Day"
- Elise Blaha's mini book workshop
- Cathy Zielske's "Me: The Abridged Version" at BPS
- Jessica Sprague's "This Old Photo: Restoring Vintage Snapshots"
- Crystal Wilkerson & Kristina Proffitt's "Blog Design Basics"
- Willette's "Finding Your Joy: Capturing Your Life Thru Photos"
If only there were more hours in a day! I'm still thinking hard about "Me: The Abridged Version," but the rest I'm passing on for now. Instead, I'm using September for personal growth.
I learned about The Personal Excellence Blog through my blog friend Lee, who has a special talent for always sharing the most inspiring links in her thoughtful posts. The author of the Personal Excellence Blog, Celes, is inviting readers to join her in September for a challenge to Live a Better Life in 30 Days.
Every morning for the month of September, Celes will be sharing an activity that helps to move you toward living a better life. The activities, which take 15-45 minutes, will be posted on her blog or you can subscribe via email. I plan to keep a private journal and an open mind... depending on the activity, I may post about the challenges here, too.
I'm very excited to take this opportunity to grow a bit! Do you have any plans for classes in September?